Application for the Confucius Institute funding for International Students in China – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Zhejiang University in China.
The grant is open for providing support to those eligible candidates who wish to study the postgraduate degree coursework and pursue a career in the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language.
Confucius Institute is situated to promote Chinese language and culture, support local Chinese teaching internationally, and facilitate cultural exchanges. It is a generally recognized symbol of Chinese culture, removed from the negative associations of other prominent Chinese figures.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Masters degree in the Chinese language.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be good Physical and mental condition well performed both academically and behaviorally. They must be aged between the ages of 16-35 on September 1st, 2019.
- There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for applicants, but applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- For being enlisted in the master’s degree program, aspirants are needed to hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1, or its international equivalent in the relevant subject area.
CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be engaged in this studentship, then you are recommended to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete the online application form available on the given link.
Application must include:
- Submit the photocopy of passport, highest degree certificates, academic transcripts, photocopies of Chinese proficiency certificates, personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal, letters of recommendation and proof of employment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 20, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below