Application for the Conley Awards for students, international and domestic, who are in the final year of a bachelor degree on the pre-law track in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Sacred Heart University in USA.
This renewable award, up to 4 years, is offered to all new international students that apply to study an undergraduate programme at the Sacred Heart University. The selection for this award will be made as part of the admission application review process. Up to a $17,500 scholarship can be awarded.
Founded in 1963, Sacred Heart University is a private, Catholic university in Fairfield, Connecticut. The university is ranked 202nd in National Universities and aspires to achieve prominence through innovative teaching and learning while cultivating a campus community that is recognized as caring and creative.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CONLEY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students, international and domestic, who are in the final year of a bachelor degree on the pre-law track.
- Undergraduate programmes taught at Sacred Heart can be applied for.
- The applicants must portray great academic merit.
- The applicants must check all the requirements for undergraduate admission to the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, and IELTS – 6.5.
CONLEY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to make submit their admission applications via the Common Application portal or the university portal.
- To be considered for a merit scholarship, students must only submit the standard Admission application and required supplements. There is no specific or additional application required to be considered for a merit award.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below