Application for the Conservatory of Music Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lynn University in USA.
This is a need-based aid available to all deserving candidates who wish to start an undergraduate or graduate degree coursework for the session 2022/2023. The successful students will receive the full-tuition fees during the study period of time at Lynn University.
Founded in 1992 as the music division of the Harid Conservatory, the Conservatory of Music became part of Lynn University in January 1999. Lynn offers more than 45 undergraduate degrees and 14 graduate degrees through its six colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any undergraduate, graduate degree program.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree or high school certificates with a good academic record.
- For taking admission, students must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, applicants need to take admission at the college. After being enrolled, applicants will complete the FAFSA or conservatory international student housing application and send it via email [email protected]
Application must include:
- Student Application for Housing Financial Assistance and provide additional supporting
- documents as listed below.
- Submit signed copies of tax returns for the most recent tax year (if available in your
- country) for a student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents OR Submit wages-earned statements for student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and Parents/step-parents
- Submit all bank and financial statements for accounts and investments held by the student,
- Spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents, as reported on the International
- If you have a sponsor, submit a letter from the sponsor stating the total estimated support to be provided for the 2020-21 school year.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below