Application for the Copenhagen Bioscience Conference for International Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster in Denmark.
This fortunate chance is offered to international and Danish students who wish to become a part of the Copenhagen Bioscience Conferences that aim to showcase excellent science and foster new research collaborations and networks. The selected students will get funding for their research in Denmark. The applicants that will be selected will be given funding towards their research degree in Demark by The Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster of Novo Nordisk Foundation.
The Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster is a Novo Nordisk Foundation initiative that commenced in 2007 with a vision to contribute significantly to research and development that improves the health and welfare of people.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COPENHAGEN BIOSCIENCE CONFERENCE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Conference in Biomedical and health science research and applications, Life science research and industrial applications promoting sustainability, Natural and technical science research and interdisciplinarity, and Patient-centred and research-based care.
- The applicants must be employed as a senior scientist, associate professor, or professor.
- The applicants must have worked and been employed by one of the NNF Research Centers.
- The students need to be fluent in English. Danish language knowledge is a plus.
COPENHAGEN BIOSCIENCE CONFERENCE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Employment proof
- Academic positions
- Academic references
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below