Application for the Copenhagen PhD Positions for International Students in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
These opportunities are available to pursue a PhD program. These are awarded within the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences/ Science / Law at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a stadium general, it is the second oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COPENHAGEN PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent.
- Applicants shall have submitted their thesis at the time of application, to the extent the thesis forms part of their Master program.
- In case you have not obtained your diploma by the application deadline, you must include a statement from your university that declares that you have been awarded the master degree.
- Danish and Non- Danish applicants are eligible to apply for these grants.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
COPENHAGEN PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants have to fill the online application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit a copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma and transcript of records, Bachelor degree diploma, and transcript of records, CV, Project proposal, If the MA diploma and/or examination records are in another language than English, German, French, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please include a translation into either of these languages in your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below