Application for the Copty Scholarships for Palestine Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queens University Belfast in UK.
The scholarship is exclusively available to new international students who want to start their postgraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast for the academic year 2022-2023. Each successful scholar will receive the tuition fees to cover their study expenses in the UK.
Established in 1845, the Queen’s University of Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It offers world-class education and prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society and the best features of a traditional library with the latest technology. It was ranked 43 in the world in the UK’s Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COPTY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Palestine are eligible
- Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligible students should hold Palestinian nationality and live in Gaza or the West Bank, excluding East Jerusalem, and usually belong to a family.
- Eligible students must be unable to study abroad through the finances of their immediate families.
- This program should be a one-year course within The Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences, or The School of Law.
- Students should hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Degree or higher from a university in the West Bank or Gaza.
- Queen’s University will accept the IELTS Academic (SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission.
COPTY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates for the qualification.
- Degree transcripts for all completed study periods (undergraduate level and above).
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education applicants must upload copies of their GCSE and A-level.
- Reference letters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 14, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below