Our client is a well established company engaging in the Food and Beverage Industry. They seek to hire a competent Cost Controller to develop, lead and execute stock control of food and beverage and control computer operations in points of sale systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Job Type: Accounting & Auditing
- The successful candidate will be responsible in developing, leading and executing stock control of food and beverage and control computer operations in points of sale systems.
- Maintain the food inventory updated on a daily basis
- Carry out spot-checks on the hotel stores rotating stock-takes and carry out checks on storing operations
- Account for any stock transfer between on-board locations.
- Input bar stock counts records and analyze results highlighting the discrepancies for additional counts or reviews.
- Spot check on physical inventories held in the bars, food and beverage stores
- Compile a physical inventory routine for each food & beverage locations.
- Prepare a voyage report in the end of each cruise to be signed by the F&B Manager and send to the shore side office.
- Day to day supervision and management of the responsibilities detailed above.
- Conduct audits,reconciliations and controls procedures, whilst tackling systems and financial control problems.
- Run end of the day on all bar point of sales workstations, distribute daily sales analysis reports as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Finance or related fields
- An accounting course would be an added advantage
- Previous Experience in a similar role for at least two (2) years
- Must be computer literate and able to use stock control software
- Highly flexible and able to work in a team when called upon
- High level of integrity and honesty
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Cost Controller – Food and Beverage) to [email protected]. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Application deadline: Friday 30th November 2018