Application for the Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Coventry in UK.
The purpose of this educational award is to provide some extra funding help to all international students commencing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at CU.Coventry University will give £1,500 to each successful applicant who starts their studies in September 2019.
Established in 1970 as Lanchester Polytechnic, Coventry University received its university status in 1992. It is a public research university and the larger of the two universities in the city – the other being the University of Warwick – and the fastest growing university in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COUNTRY TIER 2 FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program available for September 2019 entry at the university.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees student who holds a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Have sufficient proficiency in the English language, but if you don’t have that, then you have to demonstrate the ability of the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
COUNTRY TIER 2 FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, you have to take to seek your place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically selected for the grant, no formal application required.
Application must include:
- Copies of your previous academic qualification, language ability proof, and the current passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below