Application for the Course Merit Award for International student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canberra in Australia.
The Merit Award is available for supporting all high potential international students in order to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree at UC.The educational award will cover the 25% cost of the tuition fee.
The University of Canberra was founded as CAE in 1967 and officially recognized its university status in 1990. It is a public university which has a good reputation for its teaching excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COURSE MERIT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Vietnam, Philippines, and Latin America.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours), Master of Data Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science, Bachelor of Business (International Business), Master of International Business, Master of Law, Master of Marketing Management, and Master of Human Resources Management courses at the university.
- To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be a full-time student who commences study either in Semester 2, 2019 or Semester 1, 2020.
- If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
- For bachelors course equivalent of 70% or higher in Year 12 and a GPA of 5 out of 7 or 65% or higher in Undergraduate study is necessary for the master’s study.
COURSE MERIT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You need to take admission in one of the given undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. No separate application is required for the grant, you will automatically be considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts and award from all your complete or incomplete study with the evidence of your English proficiency level.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application Ongoing for 2020 entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below