Application for the Coventry Sports Scholarships for UK, EU & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Coventry University in UK.
This is a full-time funding for 2020 entry that provides you cash and support towards your sporting goals. UK, EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this programme.
The university’s scheme offers you a support network enabling you to balance the demands of performance sport and academic study, helping you to achieve the highest level of success in both areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COVENTRY SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and Overseas candidates are eligible to apply.
- To be considered, you must be competing in a sport which is recognized by Sport England, but you may be an undergraduate or a postgraduate, from the UK, the EU or overseas, and studying in any year of your course.
- In order to obtain a Tier 4 holder visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
COVENTRY SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit all academic transcripts, copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed, one academic reference, your personal statement, copy of your current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below