Application for the Coventry University International Academic Excellence Award in UK – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Coventry University in UK.
The bursaries are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit.
The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principal driving force for development.
Coventry University is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK Universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction. This university is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COVENTRY UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- International students applying for full-time postgraduate programmes who have submitted an application for study before 10th June 2019.
- You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
- The grants are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Academic qualifications (at least a 2:1 or equivalent qualifications)
- In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK.
- The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
COVENTRY UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 10, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below