Application for the Covid-19 Hardship Fund for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The funding opportunity is available to all eligible students who are going to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate taught degree and research program at the university. The University of Strathclyde will provide the living costs to the high achieving students.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COVID-19 HARDSHIP FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research in any subject offered by the university.
- Have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
- Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
COVID-19 HARDSHIP FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- 1 months’ bank statement, Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on the bank statement. You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below