Application for the CQUPT President Funding for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the The Chongqing University of Post and Telecommunications (CQUPT) in UK.
Chongqing University of Post and Telecommunications (CQUPT), founded in 1950, is one of the few universities that has been blue-printed and given priority to develop by the State. It has also grown into a prominent university and is acknowledged by its excellence in the field of information industry both within and outside China.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CQUPT PRESIDENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 45 when applying for the Chinese Language programs;
- Be high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
CQUPT PRESIDENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the Application Form for CQUPT President Scholarship (Attachment 1) and print a hard copy and then mail to the following address before April 15th, 2020 with the following required document.
Application must include:
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Application Form for Chongqing Municipal government award (written in Chinese or English);
- Notarized highest diploma; Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English); Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal(written in Chinese or English); This should be a minimum of 800 words.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English); Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Copy of Passport Home Page
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (written in English, can be downloaded in the attachment 2); The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Papers or Articles Published or to be Published and the copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below