Application for the Cranfield Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cranfield University in UK.
The main purpose of this award is to support dazzling overseas students who are going to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021. The Cranfield University will provide tuition fee and educational expenses for each winning candidates to complete their higher study in the UK.
Founded in 1946, Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university in the UK. It offers postgraduate degrees in defence management and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CRANFIELD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area at this university.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate mark sheet with a good academic record
- All nationality can apply for the award
- Applicants must be enrolled postgraduate degree coursework at this university.
- When you come to study in the UK, you have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Aspirants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language to study.
CRANFIELD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, aspirants required to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, photographs, previous year certificate, copy of passport and letter of recommendation.
- Applications is base Rolling basis.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below