Application for the Creative Development Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the ICMP in Uk.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the institute. The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance will provide the award amount of £4,500 to deserving and talented students.
Established in 1986, the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is an independent music education provider located in London, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU, EEA, or Swiss are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- To qualify for this scholarship you should be an EU, EEA, or Swiss applicant who has been a resident in the UK, an EU or EEA country, or Switzerland for a minimum of three years.
- All applicants fulfilling this criterion will automatically receive our Creative Development Scholarship. There is no need to complete any additional paperwork.
- Applicants will typically have A-Levels, BTEC Diploma or Extended Diploma, or International Baccalaureate equivalent to 80 UCAS points, or an ICMP Higher Diploma.
- If you require a visa to study with us, you’ll need to submit evidence that you meet the appropriate level of English for study.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to enroll in the degree programme at the institute. There is no need to apply for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below