Application for the Creative Industries International Scholarship Program in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of California in Australia.
This program is designed to assist students in pursuing a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate study for the academic year 2020/21. The University will provide the following expenses: A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score, An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
The Queensland University of Technology is a research university that offers bachelor and master courses with a range of practical knowledge in key capabilities and emerging topics to all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CREATIVE INDUSTRIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- The undergraduate and postgraduate program will be awarded in creative practice and communication and design.
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic result
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Creative Industries Faculty: Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Creative Industries, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry, Bachelor of Design – International, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Architecture and Master of Digital Communication
- You must have a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
- The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
CREATIVE INDUSTRIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- ou don’t need to apply separately for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduatedegree program at the university and if you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will let you know about the award information.
Application must include:
- Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below