Application for the Creative Music Production Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Huddersfield in UK.
The aim of the program is to assist dazzling students from all around the world who want to pursue PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The successful candidates will receive all the following benefits: A full and partial waiver of tuition fees (the successful scholarship candidate receives full waiver), £7,000 annual stipend – SCHOLARSHIP ONLY, Full-time PhD study, three years beginning in September 2020, Competitive scholarship and fee-waivers open to new UK, EU, and International PhD students, Supervision from internationally renowned staff, Opportunities for production work, publication, teaching experience, collaborative projects.
Established in 1992, the University of Huddersfield is an open university that offers various educational programs. It maintains seven academic schools offering a range of educational and recreational facilities to students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CREATIVE MUSIC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to new UK, EU, and International students.
- PhD support will be awarded in Creative Music Production.
- Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree from a UK University or a qualification of an equivalent standard in a discipline.
- Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CREATIVE MUSIC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, applicants need to submit the previous transcripts for their study program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below