Application for the Crown Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the Crown College in USA.
The study award is open for incoming international students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will receive an International Student Grant amounting up to 50% discount on tuition and all international students who enroll in an online degree program at Crown and are affiliated with a CMA church outside the U.S. are eligible to receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 25% discount on tuition.
Founded in 1916, Crown College is a private Christian college located in St. Bonifacius, Minnesota. The main objective of this college is to gain practical experience in Christian ministry.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CROWN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- S. citizens whose families reside abroad are not eligible for the International Student Grant. These students are eligible to apply for federal, state and institutional grants, scholarships and loans.
- For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirement of the college.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
CROWN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students must first apply for admission to an on-campus program at Crown College.
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below