Application for the CSA Group Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the CSA Group in Canada.
The aim of the bursary is to support graduate students in the quest for knowledge genesis related to standards. International aspirants at the master’s level studying at any publicly-funded, accredited university in Canada are eligible to apply. The CSA Group is funding with an award amount of $10,000 per year for talented and astonishing aspirants to study in Canada through the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship.
The CSA Group, formerly the Canadian Standards Association, is a standards management that advances standards in about 57 areas. It publishes standards in print and electronic form and provides learning and advisory assistance. It is comprised of representatives from the manufactory, government, and consumer communities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSA GROUP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Masters degree in any subject area.
- Students must be applying to a graduate program for full-time studies at the Masters level at an accredited Canadian University or must be currently be enrolled in a Masters program at an accredited Canadian University
- If awarded the scholarship, the student(s) must be enrolled in a Masters program to hold the award
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
- Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree in their desired Canadian university.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
CSA GROUP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this bursary, applicants must have to submit an application along with the supporting documents via a formal email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must include:
- Letter of Support from Supervisor
- Two Referee Forms (submitted directly by the Referees to email@example.com) in the form provided as part of the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below