Application for the CSC-Kent Funding for Chinese Students in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent and the China Scholarship Council in UK.
There are up to 20 studentships available to Chinese students who have a plan to pursue a full-time PhD degree program at the university in the UK. The university will provide the full tuition fees, a living stipend (£1,200 per month as of 2019/20, the exact value for 2020/21) a return airfare from China to the UK, medical insurance and a one-off reimbursement for UK visa costs.
Established in 1965, the University of Kent offers flexible pre-sessional courses and the International Foundation Programme to enable you to progress to your chosen degree.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSC-KENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Chinese Students
- Pursue PhD degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must normally have a British first or second class honours degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
CSC-KENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide details/evidence of their qualifications; provide an academic reference and other personal information.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below