Application for the Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and Goldsmiths in UK.
The program is available for masters students from a developing commonwealth country and provides full tuition fees, living costs, airfares and allowances. Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the CSC program offers over 750 fully-funded awards each year. Winners will receive awards for full tuition fees, living costs, airfares and allowances.
The Goldsmiths, University of London has 18 academic departments that offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the arts, humanities, business, management, social sciences and computing.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSC SHARED FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries.
- Full-time Master’s study in the given courses: 1) MA Tourism & Cultural Policy, 2) MA Global Political Economy, 3) MA Journalism, 4) MA Politics, Development, and the Global South, and 5) MA Postcolonial Culture & Global Policy.
- eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be a permanent resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country (as classified by the World Bank)
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this application
- Applicants will not be considered for the award if you have not made a course application to Goldsmiths. Note: The course application is made to Goldsmiths, and the application is made via the Commonwealth Commission online application form.
- Students should have or expect to have an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in a relevant subject.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need an IELTS certificate (6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and no element lower than 6.0). Goldsmiths also accepts a range of other English language qualifications.
CSC SHARED FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Before applying for the opportunity , applicants must have applied for admission in one of the following courses at Goldsmiths.
After being a university student, applicants must make their application using the CSC’s online application system.
Application must include:
- For Scholarship: Proof of citizenship or refugee status and full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications, including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are presently studying.
- For Admission: For admission: Transcript, Study Abroad/International Office Student Reference Form, and English language certificate
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below