Application for the CSC Shared Funding for Commonwealth Country Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in UK.
The University of Lincoln is offering the fully-funded position opportunity to prepare students for a career in one of the world’s largest industries, agri-food. The goal of the program is to support international students from commonwealth countries who are unable to afford to study in the UK without financial aid help.
The University of Lincoln provides a welcoming and supportive environment for students from around the world. It makes available a wide variety of courses spanning the arts, science, social sciences, and business.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSC SHARED FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Commonwealth countries
- The program will award for MSc Agri-food Technology course accredited by the Institute of Food Science and Technology (IFST).
- Applicants must be permanently resident in any of the eligible commonwealth countries.
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC typically does not fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to explain as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this application
- At the University of Lincoln, entry requirements vary according to the country. Applicants must have first or second class honours degree or equivalent overseas qualification. Before apply for the MSc degree, students must check the entry requirements.
- English Language requirements may vary depending on your intended course of study. Overseas students are required to have English language proficiency equal to IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each element.
CSC SHARED FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get this opportunity, applicants are in need to apply for scholarship and MSc admission application separately as the following:
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Application
(2) The University of Lincoln – Apply for the programme (MSc Agri-food Technology)
Application must include:
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status and Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications uploaded to the online application system.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 18, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below