Application for the CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in India – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research in India.
This fellowship is open to Indian and international students for two years and extendable for a maximum of one more year based on outstanding performance and recommendation. PhD degree holders are eligible to apply for this fellowship. The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated fellowship of Indian Rs. 65,000/- per month plus House Rent Allowance (HRA) as admissible and a contingency grant of Rs. 3.0 lakh per annum for up to 2 years.
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization. CSIR has a dynamic network of 37 national laboratories, 39 outreach centers, 3 Innovation Complexes, and five units with a pan-India presence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All Indian and foreign national students can apply.
- Students can take up a PhD in basic science, engineering, medicine, and agriculture.
- The applicants must be Indian nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas citizens of India (OCI), foreign nationals.
- The applicants must be PhD degree holders within three years of the award of PhD degree or must have submitted PhD theses.
- The applicants must be no more than 32 years of age.
- Applicants must read the instructions to apply.
- The students must meet the language requirements of their programme.
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must fill out an application form and send it to the following address Mr. S.A. Hasan.
CSIR-Human Resource Development Group
CSIR Complex, Library Avenue
Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Application must include:
- Photograph on the main application form
- Affidavit if you carry different names/surnames in your certificates
- Attested copy of School Leaving/High Yes/No School/Secondary School Certificate (For date of birth)
- Attested copies of Mark Sheets/Grade Cards & Degrees for
- BSc/MSc/MPhil/PhD BE/ME/PhD BPharm/MPharm/PhD MBBS/MD/MS/MCh/DM/PhD BVSc/MVSc/PhD
- List of Publications
- Attested copies of Letter(s) of Acceptance for paper(s) accepted for publication & preprints.
- Attested copies of Award Letters
- Attested copies of Experience Certificates
- Attested copy of the Release Order from your last employer
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employer
- Undertaking for resignation from service, if selected
- Detailed Research Proposal
- Testimonials from 2 referees.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below