Application for the CSIRO IPHD International Scholarship in Australia- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
Through a partnership between the University of Adelaide and CSIRO, the grants offering 4-year Industry PhD opportunity for high potential PhD applicants and aim to develop their training and professional skills through this program.The educational award will provide a $40k p.a. grant and also provide project research support funds of $10,000 per annum.
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. It is a public research university and operates several associated and independent research institutes and groups.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSIRO IPHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or holders of an Australian permanent visa are eligible to take part in this grant.
- Candidates can apply for a PHD degree course according to their interested subject area at the university.
- If you are already taken this opportunity in a previous year, so you are not eligible to apply for this fund.
- Aspirants have to score 6.5 in IELTS or 4.5 in the TOEFL test to show their English language proficiency.
- You must have a master’s degree with good grades for taking admission at this program.
CSIRO IPHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this fund, you need to make a researcher profile and find a supervisor who will determine your eligibility for a Higher Degree by Research. After that, you must have to take admission in a PHD degree course and then apply for the fund through the online application. A copy of your offer letter will be emailed to you when your offer is confirmed.
Application must include:
- A research proposal, personal statement, curriculum vitae and a copy of passport should be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below