Application for the CSIRO Postgraduate Top-Up International Awards in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The funding programme is available for excellent graduates enrolling each year at Australian tertiary institutions as postgraduates for research leading to the award of a PhD. Students will receive a top-up scholarship of $7,000 per annum, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per annum.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSIRO AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics.
- First-class honours or equivalent in a relevant research area.
- Admission to an Australian University as a PhD student.
- A Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or university equivalent.
- A university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you.
- To become a part of the university, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
CSIRO AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students will be required to submit a resume/CV and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field, upload your academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field; in the ‘Education’ section, select your university from the Educational Institute list; and in the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section, select your preferred research project/s in order of preference. You are not required to provide your Grade Point Average (GPA), please select ‘Not Applicable
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below