Application for the CSIRO Supplementary International Scholarships in Analysis of Radioisotope Adsorption to Geological Substrates in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
This scholarship is a great help to those students who are financially disadvantaged but deserving. All eligible scholarship recipients will be provided with a 50% reduction on the tuition fee of an approved course.
The University of Melbourne has been dedicated to delivering world-class teaching and cutting-edge research since 1853. It is the second oldest university and ranked among the top universities in Australia. It was started in 1853 with four professors and 16 students. As of now, it is one of the most progressive research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSIRO SUPPLEMENTARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD in Analysis of radioisotope adsorption to geological substrates.
- Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022.
- Applicants must hold Australian First Class Honours or equivalent.
- Students must have evidence of English language proficiency.
CSIRO SUPPLEMENTARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Expressions of interest should be submitted to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 1 August 2022 with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading.
Application must include:
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 August , 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below