Application for the CSIS Internships in Public Policy for Fall, Spring & Summer Sessions in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in USA.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Interns participate in a variety of activities that support individual programs, including research, writing, and project development. Each intern is paid a monthly stipend.
The Center for Strategic and International Studies is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSIS INTERNSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be at least a college junior in good standing, an advanced student or a recent graduate.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent from a non-U.S. institution.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- International students can apply but must be eligible to work in the United States. CSIS does have internships for non-US citizens, but it does not sponsor visas for these interns.
CSIS INTERNSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CSIS only accepts applications sent electronically through the online system. To apply for an internship, go to the Employment Listings page.
- Ongoing. CSIS accepts applications on a rolling basis for every position.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below