Application for the CSJR International Postgraduate Student Bursary in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the SOAS, University of London in UK.
The bursary is available for the UK/EU and Overseas candidates who wish to study the postgraduate degree program in Japanese Religions at SOAS University of London. The successful scholar will receive an amount worth up to £5,000 for one year for a full-time program. £5,000 will be paid for part-time MA programs and £2,500 will be paid for part-time research degree programs.
The SOAS Centre for the study of Japanese religions exists to promote the academic study of Japanese religions. The Centre hosts a regular seminar series and a post-graduate discussion group as well as international workshops and conferences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CSJR BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this education award, applicants must have an offer to study the full or part-time taught masters and research degree with a focus on Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism. Applicants must have to give evidence in the statement of the admission application of their ability to use sources in Japanese. Students must possess an outstanding academic record.
- For entry into masters and research degree, students need to have their graduate degree certificates with good grades and evidence of research experience.
- The applicants must meet the English language requirements for their chosen course to study at SOAS.
CSJR BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this studentship then you must have to submit an online application for admission in the taught master’s degree and research degree at SOAS. By taking a confirmation for admission, students can submit an online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit two references, CV, research proposal (MPhil/Ph.D. applications only) and a personal statement with the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 May , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below