Application for the Cultural Ambassador Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University in Hong Kong.
The Cultural Ambassador Scholarship is exclusively offered to non-local students that want to pursue an undergraduate study programme at PolyU. The scholarship will help students secure funding up to HDK 50,000 towards their cost of study for the first year of study.
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a public research university located in Hung Hom, Hong Kong near Hung Hom station. The University is one of the eight government-funded degree-granting tertiary institutions in Hong Kong and ranks 75th globally in the QS World University Rankings (WUR) 2022.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CULTURAL AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- The applicants must be non-local students.
- The applicants must have a minimum score of 24 with at least grade 4 in 2 Higher Level (HL) subjects.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0.
CULTURAL AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can access the admission portal of the university to apply for admission at PolyU. All non-local students will be considered.
Application must include:
- Proof of employment
- academic qualifications (such as graduation certificates, transcripts of studies, etc.) that are not in English should be accompanied by an official certified English- translation
- Applications is Ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below