Application for the Curtin Humanitarian funding for International Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Curtin University in Australia.
The program is open to support those brilliant candidates who would like to join the university, for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.The Curtin Humanitarian Fund support will provide a range of funds to support educational costs.
Curtin University is Australia’s first university of technology and is a member of the Australian Technology Network (ATN). It is active in research in a range of academic and practical fields, including Resources and Energy (e.g., petroleum gas), Information and Communication.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CURTIN HUMANITARIAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international students.
- Bachelor and masters degree in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering.
- The applicant must have top received a full offer of admission and enrolled into: An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2020 Semester 1 or a postgraduate (masters by coursework) degree at Curtin University in 2020 Semester 1 or Trimester 1.
- As Curtin University courses are taught in English, there are minimum English language requirements you must meet for admission.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate course, you must satisfy academic entry requirements.
CURTIN HUMANITARIAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form to The [email protected]
Application must include:
- Claimants must have to attach all required supporting documentation for the studentship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below