Application for the Curtin Merit-based Awards for Home & International Students in UAE – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Curtin University Dubai in UAE.
The university also offers various scholarships such as Academic Excellence Scholarship, Women in Engineering Grant, Early Bird Offer and much more. Visit the website to learn more. Curtin University Dubai provides financial support to students of all backgrounds, allowing for a smooth transition & a comfortable beginning to their higher education studies.
Curtin University’s campus in Dubai is known as a creative and forward-thinking higher education institution in the United Arab Emirates. It is Curtin University’s youngest branch campus, that opened in 2017.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CURTIN MERIT-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in the following subjects: Curtin Dubai Foundation Program; Foundation in Engineering & Hard Sciences, Foundation in Information Technology, Foundation in Business, Foundation in Arts & Media.
- Undergraduate Courses: Engineering, Business Management, Arts & Creative Industries, IT & Computing.
- Postgraduate Courses: Master of Business Administration Global, and Master of International Business.
- Students who wish to be considered for this funding opportunity must get in touch with an Admissions Advisor from Curtin University Dubai.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma.
- English language requirement for the undergraduate program is IELTS overall band score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band or equivalent.
CURTIN MERIT-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates who have been enrolled in an applicable course at the university will be eligible to send their application for this application.
Application must include:
- Interested candidates might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below