Application for the Curtin Merit Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Curtin University in Australia.
The study program’s aim is to strive to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CURTIN MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework subjects offered by the university.
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students, full fee-paying, non-sponsored are eligible to apply.
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
CURTIN MERIT FUNDINGAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
Application must include:
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below