Application for the CV Star Foundation Funding for Chinese Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Indiana University Bloomington in USA.
The award is available for the dazzling students from China who have a desire to study a bachelors degree program at Indiana’s university in the United States. The value of the bursary is worth up to $4,000, The bursary is a one-year award offered to high achieving non immigrant, first-year undergraduate students from China.
Established in 1820, the Indiana University Bloomington is a public research university in Indiana, United States. It is the flagship institution of the Indiana University system and consistently ranks in the top 100 national universities in the U.S. and among the top 50 public universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CV STAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from China.
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject stream
- Applicants must meet the following criteria :
- Be admitted and enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program at IU Bloomington
- Maintain Chinese citizenship
- Maintain consecutive term enrollment at IU Bloomington
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic progress toward completion of your first year
- Maintain nonimmigrant student visa status while studying at IU.
- Submit your test scores directly from the testing agency using the following reporting codes : SAT: 1324, ACT: 1210, TOEFL: 1324.
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
CV STAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide your 200–400-word IU-specific essay, secondary school academic records and financial statement form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below