Application for the CWF Hamilton and Co Ltd Master’s Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering in NZ – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
CWF Hamilton & Co. Ltd. is offering the Master’s Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Canterbury. This scholarship is open to pursuing a Master of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University.
The scholarship is tenable for enrollment of up to 120 points, by full-time and part-time1 students at the University. One scholarship, providing financial assistance to a value of $16,500 is available annually.
Canterbury University (UC) is located in Christchurch, the largest city in New Zealand’s South Island. The University offers a great student lifestyle with world-class research, inspiring teaching, a vibrant complex environment, and students from around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CWF HAMILTON AND CO LTD MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- By 10 December in the year of application for the scholarship, applicants must have met the academic requirements for enrolment in a program for an ME degree in Mechanical Engineering.
CWF HAMILTON AND CO LTD MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
- N:B. The new online scholarship application program will begin accepting applications approximately eight weeks before the closing date.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below