Application for the CWIT Long Term Grants Scholarship for Indian Students in UK – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) in UK.
The Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) is an art, heritage conservation and humanities scholarship fund. It enables Indians in the early or middle stages of their careers to spend time in the UK, helping to achieve their artistic, professional or academic ambitions and make wider international contacts.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CWIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be an Indian citizen living in India
- be aged between 25 and 38
- have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization. CWIT prefers applicants with significant working experience
- have not received a CWIT grant within the last five years.
CWIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Your application form should include a Statement of Purpose, stating clearly which course you plan to follow, what you want to do in the UK and how you plan to put this into use on returning to India.
Application must include:
- An IELTS Certificate (essential for unconditional acceptance for most UK courses).
- Evidence of unconditional acceptance on the course, programme, attachment or internship for which you have applied, or evidence of progress towards acceptance.
- Portfolio submission where appropriate in either online links or uploading pictures or relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below