Application for the CWU Scholarship for International and Domestic students in Turkey – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cyprus West University in Turkey.
These study programs are available for international and domestic undergraduate students. CWU offers all types of scholarships to its prospective and current students in graduate programs according to their level of success. International Students support will grant with 60% tuition fee award in all departments, Academic Scholarship covers 75% and 100% of the tuition, and The academic achievement Award of 25% to 75% reduction in their tuition fees.
Cyprus West University is a higher-education institution that was established in 2015. The university has 8 programs with 4 Faculties and 1 School offering undergraduate degrees. The medium of instructions is in Turkish and English.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CWU SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and Domestic students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- All undergraduate level students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate students are eligible who have studied for at least two semesters and who have achieved at least 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and 3.50 Grade Point Average
- Interested students must be checked out of the university admission requirement page.
- University’s programs are in the English Language, if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
CWU SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be admitted into the program, applicants must take admission to this university in an undergraduate degree. After taking admission you can apply here.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to upload the required documents such as Passport or ID, High School Diploma and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 4, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below