Application for the CWU Scholarships for International Students in Turkey – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Cyprus West University in Turkey.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid for ambitious students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. Cyprus West University will provide 65% or 75% or 100% tuition fee scholarship to new international students that cover four years in the department and one year for English school.
A well-known higher learning institution, Cyprus West University has four faculties, three colleges, and 18 separate undergraduate and associate programmes are offered in English and Turkish languages.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CWU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics, and Computer Engineering.
- Have a conditional acceptance letter; and
- Be classed as an international student.
- For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the programme.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
CWU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission and get your conditional letter. After that, you will be automatically considered for the funding opportunity.
Application must include:
- Must upload the required documents such as Passport or ID, High School Diploma, and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 January, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below