Application for the Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Graduate Funding opportunities for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The studentship is activated for the brilliant Australian and international students who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022. The University will provide the award amount $37,000 to $50,000 per annum to the high achieving applicants.
Founded in 1874, The University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia . It offers program for an undergraduate, masters, and postgraduate or doctorate degree. The main aim of this university is to prepare the highly skilled students for their professional careers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CYBER SECURITY COOPERATIVE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian, New Zealand and International Students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Postgraduate Research program will be awarded in Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a Bachelor of degree with a 1st class Honors, or a Masters degree that contains a significant (and relevant) research component with equivalent academic performance in Computer Science or similar.
- For admission, candidates must hold bachelor of degree with a 1st class honours, or a master’s degree
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
CYBER SECURITY COOPERATIVE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CV, a research proposal and copies of your academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Applications is Open until filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below