Application for the DA VINCI Academic Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
These opportunities are open for UK, EU, and Overseas applicants. Approximately 20 opportunities are awarded in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in September 2020. The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £1,000
Founded in 1965, The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university in the UK. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research and leading the way in many fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DA VINCI FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Applicant must need to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- To be considered for the opportunity s, the applicant must need to apply for admission to study a program in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts and achieve the following grades at A level or equivalent:
- Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
- Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615, and H617) – ABB
- Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284, and W282) – AAB
- Electronic and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608, and H604) – ABB
- Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS codes G4W2 and G4WF) – AAB.
DA VINCI FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online. Interested candidates can apply for the opportunity s through the Application Portal.
Application must include:
- Candidate must need to upload an essay.
- The essay should be no longer than 750 words.
- Detailing how studying your chosen undergraduate program at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will enhance your career and personal development.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below