Application for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship for International Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in Germany.
The program is open for those brilliant claimants who wish to study the master’s degree coursework in development-related courses at selected universities in Germany.The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a private and self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. It supports organization in the field of international academic co-operation. It is mainly funded by the German government and the European Union.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAAD EPOS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from these countries are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in the development-related subject
- The applicant must have to works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas. Aspirant’s academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old. They must hold bachelor degree certificates.
- For being accepted to this studentship, seekers are needed to hold a bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject and have completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and ideally at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor).
- You are required to provide a valid language certificate that meets the minimum language level requirement.
DAAD EPOS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this educational bursary, seekers are enforced to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at a selected university in Germany. After taking affirmation, aspirants will receive an application number for further communication with the university.
Application must include:
- Must attach the bachelor’s certificate with cumGPA, module handbook or a description of the courses in your undergraduate studies, other documentation (for example of your internship, semester abroad, essay).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below