Application for the DAAD Postgraduate Placements for Developing Countries Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in Germany.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering DAAD postgraduate placements for Developing Countries. These opportunities are open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program at German institutions of Higher education. The university will provide all the following: Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates, Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover, and Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Founded in Heidelberg in 1925 on the initiative of a student, DAAD has since become one of the most important funding organizations in the world for an international exchange of students and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAAD POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicants must be Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience. They fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- Foreign Students are eligible to apply
- The sponsorship will be for pursuing development-related postgraduate courses.
- To apply the applicants must be graduates with at least two years’ professional experience and have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- English or German
DAAD POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application. individual opportunitys exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2020/21 and on the List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2021/22.
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: DAAD application form, hand-signed CV (use the Europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/), hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) maximum 2 pages, academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date, professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date), confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and -if possible- a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home, Proof of language abilities: a) English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL) b) German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available, copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary) – copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
- Applications is Open for 2020 Entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below