Application for the DAAD Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences in Germany.
The scholarships will be awarded to master students who are expected to hold a qualification in Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour, Educational Economics, Demography, and Statistics. Selected candidates will be provided a stipend of 1,200 EUROS, insurance, and other allowances.
The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences (BAGSS) at the University of Bamberg is a multidisciplinary Graduate School funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG) as part of the German Excellence Initiative. It is a mid-size University with an academic profile rooted in the humanities, social and economic sciences, human sciences, and application-oriented computer sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD study to write their master thesis at the Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Highly qualified graduates from the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics, Demography, and Statistics.
- Successful applicants will be required to take up their residence in Bamberg, a city noted for its high quality of life and great conditions for research and study
- The applicants must hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour, Educational Economics, Demography, and Statistics or be very close to completion.
- The students must have proficiency in German.
DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Cover letter
- Abstract research proposal
- Research proposal
- Work schedules
- Academic Transcripts and certificates
- Self-written statement f applicants knowledge of German
- Statement of research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below