Application for the DAAD-STIBET Program for International Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the The University of Technology in Germany.
The DAAD is providing scholarships for study completion as well as highly qualified international students for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship winners will receive EUR 300 per month to study at the Dresden University of Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.
As one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Germany, the Dresden University of Technology (TUD) offers a broad variety of 122 disciplines and covers a wide research spectrum. It has earned a good reputation, about one-eighth of its students come from abroad.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAAD-STIBET PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programs taught in English) or state exam student.
- International students of International Master´s Programs (Master´s Programs taught in English) are asked to apply only for a funding for Study completion within the frame of the program programs STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Program.
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships.
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
- Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program in various subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants with good and very good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and that obtain the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or achieved at least 75% of credits).
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
DAAD-STIBET PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must complete and submit the application form. All candidates send their application using the following mailing address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Programmes International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a current list of examination results (transcript), Confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade and CV with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below