Application for the DAAD Study Scholarships for Foreign Graduates Architecture In Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open By DAAD in Germany.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to foreign graduates. Foreign students are eligible to apply for this application program.Monthly payment of 850 euros, Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding, One-off study allowance,Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover and scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits like Monthly rent subsidy and Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAAD STUDY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study program.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
DAAD STUDY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are also required to send additional documents by post to the specified application address. The access to the DAAD portal generally opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline at the latest.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit the Certificates, proof of credits, certifications, CV, and translations may be scanned in non-certified form and uploaded to the DAAD portal. DAAD’s Head Office in Bonn will only request certified copies of the submitted documents in paper form if a grant is awarded!.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below