Application for the DairyNZ Scholarships for Undergraduates in Agriculture in New Zealand – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the DairyNZ in New Zealand.
DairyNZ’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education. Each year, bright young Kiwis have the opportunity to apply for their share of more than $300,000 worth of scholarships on offer from the dairy industry. Annual Tuition fees to the value of $6325 are funded for up to 4 years.
DairyNZ’s job is to support on-farm change, create on-farm opportunities, build capability and mitigate risk to achieve the industry’s strategic objectives. This is being done through research, development, engagement, and leadership.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAIRYNZ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from New Zealand can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants need to have NCEA Level 3 or better and be either a New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident. The grant is tenable up to four years and pays the full, formal annual tuition fees – up to a maximum of $6325 per year.
- Students need to be registered in a full-time course at either Lincoln University, Massey University or The University of Waikato by 31 March in the year of the award and satisfactorily complete course work in each year preceding re-application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded on the recommendation of a Dairy Industry Scholarships Selection Committee comprising representatives from the New Zealand dairy industry, Lincoln, Massey and Waikato Universities.
DAIRYNZ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications for the 2019 DairyNZ programme open 1 September 2019 and close 7 December 2019.
As part of the application, you must upload the following scanned documents:
Application must include:
- a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for this application
- one testimonial or reference from your school or university to support your application
- university results to date (applies to applicants attending university) or an NCEA summary (if you are a school leaver)
- evidence of your New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 7, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below