Application for the Dalarna Programs for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Dalarna University in Sweden.
Every year, Dalarna University awards partial awards to a number of its new international, fee-paying students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavours. Scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your programme.
Since being established in 1977, Dalarna University has experienced rapid growth and today is the place of study for about 16 000 students and has close to 800 employees. Our two campuses – one based in Falun, one in Borlänge – offer a wide range of educational opportunities. Dalarna University has formed its vision based on discussions and work with students, teachers and other university personnel.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DALARNA PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- These opportunities are available to international students who have shown great interest and motivation to study at Dalarna University.
- The studentships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at university admissions.se. There is no age limit; however, you are not eligible for the opportunity s if you are already a student in the programme in question.
- Dalarna University opportunities are available to applicants who are required to pay tuition fees for full-time temporary studies at Dalarna University.
- Note that there is no age limit for applicants to our partial awards and that they are open to fee-paying students only.
- Unless otherwise stated, English B/6 at the Swedish upper-secondary school is the minimum requirement for studies at Dalarna University.
- English B is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 6.5, no test below 5.5
- TOEFL internet – 90, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 575, TWE 4.5
- University of Cambridge/Oxford-Certificate in Advanced English/Certificate of Proficiency/Diploma of English Studies
- English C is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 7.0 no test below 6
- TOEFL internet – 100, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 600, TWE 4.5
DALARNA PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants apply for a Dalarna program on the universityadmissions.se website: login to your account there.
Application must include:
- One reference letter (written by a current/former teacher or employer)
- Motivational Statement (you must use this PDF form)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below