Application for the DALILA Logo Design Competition for African Citizens – 2020 Entry is now open at in Uganda and Tanzania.
DALILA– Development of new Academic curricuLa on sustaInabLe energies and green economy in Africa is an Erasmus+ Project, funded by the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) under the Key Action 2 (Capacity building in the field of higher education).
DALILA project aims at unlocking technical and economic capabilities of younger generation in renewable energy sector in Uganda and Tanzania, enhancing the fundamental role of universities. For this reason, the project has, both in Uganda and Tanzania, two main target groups. First of all students in tertiary education enrolled in engineering and economic and social science programmes; in particular students who pursue bachelor degree in science and Students who pursue MSc Climate change and MSc environmental science for State University of Zanzibar and for University of Dodoma, Uganda Christian University and Uganda Martyrs University bachelor and master students, bachelors.
DALILA Project, coordinated by Sapienza University of Rome – UNIROMA1 (Italy), sees the participation of the University of Cadiz – UCA, the company INOMA Renovables SL (Spain) and the SUD Ecology e Cooperation ONLUS – A SUD (Italy), as European Partners, and of the State University of Zanzibar – SUZA, University of Dodoma – UDOM, Sahara Ventures, Uganda Martyrs University – UMU and Uganda Christian University – UCU, as African Partners.
DALILA LOGO DESIGN ELIGIBILITY
The Contest is open to the students of African Universities partners of the DALILA project (SUZA, UDOM, UCU, UMU). Participants, to be considered eligible, must accept and agree to comply with the contest rules and submission guidelines:
- Participants can submit a maximum of 2 logos but must be separate submissions;
- Logo(s) will be accepted from individuals and/or teams;
- Logo(s)which do not adhere to the rules and guidelines will not qualify for judging;
- A description of the logo must be submitted, and should not exceed 250 words.
LOGO DESIGN GUIDELINES
The DALILA Logo will appear on allProject’sinformation tools: DALILA official website, university partners’ websites, Project’s headed paper andall promotional materials, social media and social network. It
- shall be creative, original and not previously published;
- shallreflect the DALILA goals and activities;
- shallreflectthe cooperation between African and European universities;
- shall include both text and colour;
- will not include any material (photograph, icon, symbol etc) that is copyright
KEY WORDS: Renewable sources, Energy, Sustainability, Cooperation, Development, Europe, Africa, Environment, Climate change, Quality, Universities, Multicultural, Greeneconomy.
- Logo must reproduce well in electronic and print media;
- Logo should be legible when reproduce on small surfaces;
- Logo has to be visually effective when used in colour or in greyscale;
- If the logo incorporates fonts, participants must be able to provide the font
DALILA LOGO DESIGN APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Soft copy of the logo has to be sent by e-mail to:
Prof. Said A. H. Vuai
University of Dodoma (UDOM) [email protected]
with “DALILA Logo Competition_ your university acronym_your full name/name of your team” in the subject line.
The acceptable image file formats are .png, .jpg, jpeg and .pdf (Resolution of 300 dpi and file size should not be less than 500 kB and not more than 3 MB). The logo design is only required in ONE of the above mentioned formats.
DALILA Steering Committee reserves the right to accept or to reject any or all submissions that do not meet the requirements for participation and/or competition. Incomplete entries will be declared void and will not be eligible for judging.