Application for the Dan Walker Journalism Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
This excellent program will consist of not just two scholarships worth £10,000 each but also periods of work experience in journalism and production and advice from Dan.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It houses currently 28,000 representing over 120 countries. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree program in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAN WALKER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students who belong to the UK and European Union countries can apply
- The grant will be awarded for postgraduate courses in the subject of journalism.
- Must hold an offer of a place, or wish to apply, for MA Broadcast Journalism at the University of Sheffield
- Must be domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) and not charged international rate fees
- Must be not already qualified at masters level, or higher
- Must be self-funding
- Apply by using universities’ postgraduate online application form. Apart from this, you will need to upload documents such as evidence of your previous qualifications, and a personal statement to support your application.
- Applicants who are applying for a postgraduate program at Sheffield are expected to achieve a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
DAN WALKER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application is divided into two parts depending on whether or not you already hold an offer of a place on MA Broadcast Journalism for entry in September 2021.
- If you are a current student of the university, then, click here and login by using your University of Sheffield account.
- If you don’t hold an offer of admission in this course, then firstly apply for this course. After being enrolled, you can apply for this application . For more information on how to apply, check the admission requirements section.
Application must include:
- There is no need for supporting documents to include in your application. However, for admission you will need to have documents like a transcript, copy of passport, copy of English certificate and a statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 14, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below