Application for the Danish Government Award International Student In Denmark – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
The objective of the program is to grant full tuition fee waivers and grants to applicants in recognition of the significant investment made by foreign students during their education.The sponsorship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
The University of Southern Denmark is a world-class research and is one of the top fifty young universities in the world. It offers a variety of higher education programs including Bachelor’s degree programs, Master’s degree programs, and PhD programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DANISH GOVERNMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from non-EU/EEA countries
- The bursaries are available to pursue a PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The grant is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
DANISH GOVERNMENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the opportunity . No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish government awards.
Application must include:
- To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below