Application for the Danish State Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aarhus University in Denmark.
The grant is granted to international students who want to pursue a master’s degree in Denmark. Entrants from non-EU/EEA countries can benefit from this opportunity. The successfully selected applicants will receive receiver tuition fee waivers worth either partial or complete tuition fee deduction. The award will also provide some advantages towards living expenses.
Aarhus University is the largest and second oldest and is one of the top public universities in Aarhus, Denmark. It is ranked #147 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Its mission is to create and share knowledge through academic breadth and diversity, outstanding research, the education of graduates with the competencies society demands, and innovative engagement with society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DANISH STATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international aspirants from non-EU/EEA counties are eligible.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a master’s degree programme at the university.
- The applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees.
- The applicants can apply to master’s degree programmes in the Aarhus BSS, faculty of arts, natural sciences, and technical sciences under this application.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to be admitted to a master’s degree programme at the university.
- The applicants must fulfill the following language score criteria: TOEFL PBT – 560, TOEFL IBT – 83, IELTS – 6.5 points, and
- C1 level obtained by examination from a CEFR-validated English language course.
DANISH STATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to create an account and log in to the online portal of the university.
Application must include:
- Exam certificates
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Official statement of the grading scale used in the respective certification
- Language requirements documents
- Receipt of application fee
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below